Nonprofit Administration Minor
The minor in Nonprofit Administration (reference number 422) prepares students for careers in, and service to, the nonprofit sector. Students take courses from several departments and programs of study to gain needed nonprofit competencies and experiences.
This minor consists of 21-24 hours including the following required courses:
- REC 220 Understanding the Nonprofit Sector
- MGT 333 Mgt of Nonprofit Organizations or PS 440 Public Administration
- ACCT 200 Financial Accounting orREC 402 Fiscal Practices orSPM 402 Fiscal Practices
- REC 460 Grant Writing for Nonprofit Organizations
- REC 496 (150-300 hours of internship experience for 3-6 credit hours) Nonprofit Internship
No more than 15 hours from any prefix may be used to fulfill the minor requirements.
For more information about the program, please contact Dr. Tricia Jordan
To learn more
Contact Dr. Tricia Jordan