For the summer sessions, there is no mandatory advising requirement for undergraduate students. However, students are encouraged to consult with their advisors to be assured of appropriate course selections.
Priority Registration Schedule:
- March 14 and after - Graduate students
- March 15 and after - Seniors (90 or more earned hours)
- March 16 and after - Juniors (60 - 89 earned hours)
- March 17 and after - Sophomores (30 - 59 earned hours)
- March 18 and after - Freshmen (0 - 29 earned hours)
There are NO advising requirements for summer registration
For more information contact:
Students receiving financial aid must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 hours in any combination of sessions from May 18 – Aug 13.
The Residence Hall for the 2016 summer sessions is Rodes Harlin.
There are a limited number of private rooms which are given on a first come, first served basis.
Whenever you are ready to move in to the summer hall, check into a room at the front desk.
The front desk is open 24/7 and available to assign you a room at any time. Payment information will be available to you at check in.
Stay as little or as long as you need (summer hall closes at noon on Friday, August 12, 2016).
|Am I Eligible?||
Graduate Student Eligibility
Undergraduate Student Eligibility