Request ambassadors as student representatives for your next event.
The Gordon Ford College of Business Ambassadors program is available exclusively to students who are majoring within the college who meet the membership requirements.
- Gordon Ford College of Business major
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- At least second semester Freshman standing
- Full-time enrollment as an undergraduate student
- 30 hours each semester devoted to group duties while maintaining good grades
- Parcipitation in mandatory monthly meetings
- Attend a mandatory Training Meeting
- Excellent oral communication skills and poise in dealing with diverse groups of visitors
- Participation in at least two ATP (Academic Transition Programs-Orientation) sessions a year
- Attend at least one recruitment activities (Focus on Western or Open House in surrounding city) each year
- Desire to become engaged and spread the word about the benefits of majoring in the Gordon Ford College of Business