Request ambassadors as student representatives for your next event.
The Gordon Ford College of Business Ambassadors program is available exclusively to students who are majoring within the college who meet the membership requirements.
- Gordon Ford College of Business major
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- At least second semester Freshman standing
- Full-time enrollment as an undergraduate student
- 30 hours each semester devoted to group duties while maintaining good grades
- Participate in mandatory training meeting
- Participate in mandatory monthly meeting
- Participate in at least two Topper Orientation Program (TOP) sessions a year
- Attend at least one recruitment activity (Head for the Hill or DiscoverWKU in surrounding cities) each year.
- Excellent oral communication skills and poise in dealing with diverse groups of visitors
- Be engaged! Spread the word about the benefits of majoring in the Gordon Ford College of Business.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,