The learning goals of the college are agreed upon by the faculty, and assessed by the Assurance of Learning Committee, with input and assistance from the faculty and staff of the Gordon Ford College of Business.
Learning Goals for the BBA from the Gordon Ford College of Business
- The ability to communicate effectively in written and oral forms
- An awareness of ethical issues in business and society
- The ability to strategically deploy information technology
- Critical, reflective, and integrative thinking
- An awareness of the global business environment
- A basic knowledge of the business disciplines and areas
Learning Goals for the MBA from the Gordon Ford College of Business
- Our students and graduates will be competent to provide effective leadership in organizations
- Our graduates will have a solid understanding of the knowledge within the relevant business
- Our students and graduates will be able to think critically and innovatively and be able to apply strategic thinking in a changing business environment.