- About the Gordon Ford College
- Mission Statement
- Vision Statement
- Strategic Intent
- Strategic Objectives
- Learning Goals
- Undergraduate Student Services
- Student Ambassadors
- Study Abroad
Annual Report to Stakeholders
The Ford Report
Prospective Student Resources
- AACSB International Accreditation~ What does it mean to me?
- Admission Requirements
- GFCB Academic Programs Summary (.PDF)
- Student Organizations ~ Get involved!
- Student Scholarships
- VIP Student Tours ~ Hang out with us at WKU for a day!
Top 5 Business Degrees
- Masters in Business Administration
- Bachelor in Management
- Bachelor in Accounting
- Bachelor in Marketing
- Bachelor in Finance
The Gordon Ford College of Business in now offering scholarships for incoming freshmen. Please take some time to thoughtfully complete the application and submit all requested materials to:Michelle W. Trawick
Associate Dean for Faculty and Administration
Gordon Ford College of Business
Western Kentucky University
1906 College Heights Blvd. #11056
Bowling Green, KY 42101-1056
Questions? Please call 270.745.6311.