Project Overview: Degree Pathways
As a part of the undergraduate catalog preparation process, the "Suggested Program of Study" charts in the undergraduate catalog will be removed and replaced by this comprehensive website of "Four-year Pathways." Each departmental description in the catalog will list the urls to their majors and concentrations pathways.
A copy of the original proposal for this project as approved is available here.
Our first step in this process is to ask that each department provide pathways for each of their majors and concentrations using either the Word document or PDF form listed below.
An example four-year degree pathway from Dental Hygiene is available here as an example of the requested information.
- Only baccalaureate majors are required for the degree pathways website. (No minors or pre-professional programs will be included).
- Program submissions should reflect only changes that have completed the academic approval process for 2014-15 implementation and must reflect Colonnade Program requirements.
- The final approved document will serve as the official source to link all web documents requiring the degree pathways for consistency.
- Associate Deans in each college will serve as the point of contact for each program as well as the final approval for the college.
- Colleges/departments will submit their degree pathways via email attachment to Christopher Jensen by July 1, 2014.
- Deadline for colleges final revisions is July 1, 2014.
Should you have any questions or comments, please contact Christopher Jensen.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,