Online Dual Credit
The WKU Dual Credit Program is proud to offer high school juniors and seniors the opportunity to take online university classes for college credit.
New classes beginning June 3rd!
- COMM 145 Fundamentals of Public Speaking and Communication (3 credit hours)
- ECON 150 Introduction to Economics (3 credit hours)
- POLS 110C American National Government (3 credit hours)
- PSY 100 Introduction to Psychology (3 credit hours)
- SOCL 100 Introductory Sociology (3 credit hours)
For online course descriptions, click here.
Dual Credit Online courses begin June 3, 2013. Be sure to access your WKU student email account and Blackboard prior to the course start date. For more information about setting up your student accounts, click here.
Registration Forms for these Dual Credit Online courses are due by May 15, 2013.
Don't delay! If you have not already been admitted to WKU as a HIgh School student seeking Dual High School and College Credit, APPLY TODAY!
The deadline for tuition for summer online courses is June 10, 2013.
For additional resources to help you succeed contact the Student Resource Center.
There is also an online orientation that might help you get aquainted with online learnining, please click here.