Majors and Minors Fair
The 2015 Majors and Minors & Study Abroad Fair is scheduled to take place on Wednesday, September 16, 2015 at 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM in Raymond B. Preston Health and Activities Center. We will be partnering with Study Abroad & Global Learning for the second year. This partnership gives students the unique opportunity to explore WKU majors and expand their education through a study abroad experience that fits with their academic and career goals.
Over 80 majors, minors, faculty-led study abroad programs and academic offices participated in the 2014 Majors and Minors Fair & Study Abroad Fair. The 2014 Majors and Minors & Study Abroad had 1484 WKU students in attendance. 61% of the attendees were first-year students.
Faculty and Staff Information
The Majors and Minors Fair would not be possible without the support of the WKU Campus Community. We owe immense gratitude to those departments who volunteer their time to the fair.
For more information regarding previous attendance and campus participation, faculty and staff may visit the Majors and Minors Fair Faculty and Staff Page. Any major, minor, concentration or department that would like to register for the 2015 Majors and Minors Fair may do so by completing the 2015 Majors and Minors Fair Registration Form.
2014 Majors and Minors Fair Donations
As in previous years, the 2015 Majors and Minors Fair will include great door prizes. Listed below are the donations we received for the 2014 Majors and Minors Fair.
WKU Campus Community
- College of Education and Behavioral Sciences (Prize Package from the WKU Store)
- College of Health and Human Services (iPad Mini)
- Computer Information Systems (Three Discount Cards/Smart Cards)
- Gordon Ford College of Business (Two Gordon Ford College of Business t-shirts)
- Honors College (Four $25 gift cards to The WKU Store)
- Masters of Business Administration (Two Masters of Business Administration t-shirts)
- Ogden College of Science and Engineering (Eight $25 gift cards to The WKU Store)
- Potter College of Arts & Letters (Three prize packages from The WKU Store)
- WellU ($25 gift card to Kroger)
Bowling Green Community
- Burger and Bun
- CiCi’s Pizza
- Classic Cuts & Shaves
- Express Tan
- Great American Donut Shop
- National Corvette Museum
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,