Graduate Certificate in Nonprofit Administration
What is it?
- A 12 credit hour (4 course) online program.
- Program designed to increase student preparedness for careers in, and service to, the nonprofit sector.
- Program design was guided by national curricular guidelines. The focused program addresses current issues and skills relevant to the nonprofit sector.
What courses are included?
- RSA 560 Issues in Nonprofit Administration
- RSA 565 Nonprofit Grant Writing and Fundraising
- RSA 570 Fiscal Administration in the Nonprofit Sector
- RSA 585 Nonprofit Practicum
When might I expect to see the courses offered? (subject to change)
- RSA 560 (Fall and Spring)
- RSA 565 (Fall and Spring)
- RSA 570 (Spring and Summer)
- RSA 585 (Summer)
Who is the program for?
- Nonprofit professionals interested in continuing their education.
- Students preparing for careers in the nonprofit sector.
- Community members interested in serving the nonprofit sector (e.g., board of directors, committees)
- Note: Applicants need a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
The minimum requirements for acceptance into the Graduate Certificate in Nonprofit Administration are as follows:
- A bachelor’s degree from a college or university of recognized standing.
- Adequate preparation in the field of study.
- Application & Fee ---> Students seeking this certificate must apply online. There is an application fee.
- Transcript Record ---> Graduates of accredited institutions other than WKU must submit an official transcript showing the completed degree to the The Graduate School.
How do I learn more?
To learn more about this program, please contact Dr. Raymond Poff by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone (270) 745-2498
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,