129, Knicely Conference Center
2355 Nashville Road
Bowling Green, KY 42101
Succeed with Summer Sessions!
Western Kentucky University has many convenient Summer sessions. Summer courses can be completed online, on our main campus, and at the WKU Regional campuses. With WKU Summer Sessions, it is easy to get more out of summer.
Summer Session Advantages
- Speed up progress toward your degree!
- Catch up on courses you’ve dropped or missed!
- Morning, afternoon, weekend, and evening courses!
- Many convenient sessions throughout the summer!
- Creative course formats, relaxed atmosphere, and better parking!
What is a session? Good question. Our Summer term is separated into sessions to allow you ultimate flexibility over 4 months!
WKU Summer Sessions is for everyone, whether you are just starting college, are close to graduation, or just want to pick up some summer college courses. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contacts us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (270) 745-2478.
2014 Summer Physics Modeling WorkshopClick here for more information
Summer 2014 Office Hours
June 9th - August 15th
Monday - Thursday: 7:30AM to 4:00PM
Friday: 7:30AM to 12:30PM