- Buy your WKU Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Campus Services and Facilities
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Carpooling is a great way to save money, make new friends, and reduce air pollution! Here are a few resources for you to find a carpool, as well as some tips to keep your carpools happy and safe.
Find a Carpool
- Check with people you meet at work or in class to see if they are interested in forming a carpool.
- WKU has partnered with AlterNetRides to provide you with FREE ride matching services. You can look for single trips, such as a ride home for the weekend, or repeating trips, like commuting to work or school. Log in to WKU's AlterNetRides page today to find a carpool that's right for you!
- Try the Carpool Application on Facebook, which you can add to your profile. Using this, you can check out other Facebook users in the WKU network who also need rides.
Carpool Ettiquette - Some tips to use to create a good carpooling experience.
Carpooling Safety Tips - Common sense suggestions to keep you safe.
Carpooling General Tips - A few things to think about just to make sure you've covered your bases.