- Buy your WKU Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Campus Services and Facilities
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Welcome to PTS
We're glad you're here. You'll find our site packed with useful information that will hopefully address most, if not all, of your parking and transportation questions. If you cannot find the answers you're looking for within this website, please feel free to contact us by phone at (270) 745-2361 or by email at email@example.com
Click headlines for more information
November 26th -November 30th November 26th - November 30th Lady Toppers play Thurs 11/20. Hilltoppers play Sat 11/22 Saturday, November 22nd, 2014 at 11:00 AM.
November 26th -November 30th
November 26th - November 30th
Lady Toppers play Thurs 11/20. Hilltoppers play Sat 11/22
Saturday, November 22nd, 2014 at 11:00 AM.
CHANGES ARE COMING!
A rapid loss of parking on the main campus over the last two years is causing several changes in the Parking and Transportation Program for the 2014-15 Academic Year. Parking and Transportation Services used results from a recent campus survey when developing this plan. These changes will be in place by the start of Fall Semester 2014. Fall permit sales will be announced in early April.
Changes for Commuting Students:
- Commuter Permit sales for main campus will be limited to fulfill the expectation that
if a person purchases a parking permit, they will be able to find a parking space
on the main campus.
- Commuter Permits will be sold on first come, first served basis and managed through a waiting list.
- PTS expects that all students on the waiting list will be able to upgrade by the start of Spring Semester.
- More Alumni Square Garage permits will be available at a new, lower price that provide guaranteed parking in the garage during weekdays.
- Parking lots will be rezoned to benefit Commuters.
- Transit service will be increased to nearby off-campus student housing.
- Transit services will be rerouted to better serve academic buildings on State and Normal Street.
Changes for Housing Students:
- Premium Housing and Non-Premium Housing permit options will be introduced for campus
- Premium Housing permits will allow parking in the Premium Housing lots closest to the residence halls. Permit sales will be limited, will be sold on a first come, first served basis, and will be managed by wait list.
- Non-Premium permits will allow parking in the Non-Premium Housing lots and "All Permit" zoned lots located on the perimeter of campus.
- Parking lots will be rezoned to benefit Housing students.
- Please note changes to the transit system.
Changes for Faculty and Staff:
- Those with permits to either the Gated Regents or Gated Hilltop lots will RENEW THEIR EXISTING PERMITS rather than purchase a new permit.
- Minor permit zone changes to benefit faculty/staff.
- Please note changes to the transit system.
Changes to the Transit System:
- The White Line will be the South Campus Park and Ride route.
- Frequency of service will increase to arrivals every 6 minutes during peak service.
- New stops will be added at off-campus student housing on Creason Drive to serve Campus Evolution Villages and the Topmiller Drive area.
- Red Line will be redesigned as a "North Campus Circulator" and will serve:
- The main academic corridor on Normal Street and State Street
- The Alumni Square Garage
- Off-campus student housing on Center Street
- 11th Avenue GoBG Station
- Creason and University Blvd Commuter Lots.
- Service will be provided on 8 minute intervals during peak service.
- PLEASE NOTE: The Red Line will no longer serve Chestnut Street.
- Green Line service will be increased to 20 minute frequency in the evening.
- PTS will partner with GoBG to better serve off-campus student housing on Campbell Lane.
Cick headlines for more information
BE AN INFORMED TRAVELER
If you have trouble on Kentucky highways, call the Kentucky SAFE Patrol at 877-367-5982.
Provided by the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet, the Safety Assistance for Freeway Emergencies (SAFE) Patrol is designed to aid motorists and assist with incident management on major highways in Kentucky. The SAFE Patrol operates 6:00am – 10:00pm, 7 days a week. Operators assist motorists by providing:
- Gasoline and oil for those in need
- Air for tires, or assistance changing flat tire(s)
- Jump start for dead battery
- Other minor automotive repairs
For more information about the program and specific roadway coverage, visit www.highwaysafety.ky.gov/safe_patrol.asp
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,