- Buy your WKU Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Campus Services and Facilities
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Parking and Transit Summer Changes
|Date: Wednesday, May 22nd, 2013||Return to Archive|
Click here to view Intersession Parking Map.
- All Student (Housing and Commuter) lots temporarily become All Permit zones. All current WKU permits will be honored.
- Faculty and Staff lots will be enforced as usual.
- Parking meters will be enforced as usual.
- On Call service ONLY between Main and South Campus 7:30 am to 4:00 pm weekdays. Call 270-745-2361.
- Green Line will operate on a 1-hour frequency from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM on Wednesdays and Saturdays ONLY. Last round begins at Campbell Lane at 7:00 pm
- ADA - On Call ONLY. Please call 270-745-2361.
Additional information may be found at www.wku .edu/transportation. Normal parking regulations and full transit services resume on Monday, August 26, 2013.
Please direct any questions to Parking and Transportation Services at 270-745-2361 or email@example.com.
Call 270-745-2361 or assistance.
Add Your Name to the Wait List
Same electronic form for all service requests!
July 12 -13
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets
New Yellow Line
New Purple Line Transit Service
Big discounts offered to Students, Faculty, and Staff. Visit www.InShuttle.com/wku to make your reservations! Click the headline above for more information.