- Buy your WKU Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Campus Services and Facilities
- 15 Passenger Van Training
WKU Now Offers Car Share Program
|Date: Thursday, August 29th, 2013||Return to Archive|
WKU has partnered with Enterprise CarShare to bring the campus community a convenient, cost-effective, and beneficial car sharing program. With Enterprise CarShare, students, faculty, and staff are able to rent a car by the hour, day, or overnight.
Who is Eligible?
- Students (ages 18 and up)
- Faculty and Staff (for personal use)
- International driver's licenses accepted
How Do I Get Started?
- Simply visit WKU's dedicated Enterprise CarShare website (www.enterprisecarshare.com/wku).
- Complete the Membership Application Form. You will need your driver's license information and a MasterCard/Visa credit or debit card (in your name) to complete the application.
- Once your membership is approved, you will receive an email confirmation.
- A Membership Kit with your membership card and a welcome brochure will be mailed to you.
- Your Member ID number will be on your welcome brochure.
- Use your Member ID number to book a reservation.
- Enterprise CarShare vehicles are located in Barnes Lot on WKU's main campus.
- Enjoy the Drive!
For more detailed information on car sharing, click HERE to view the WKU News press release.
Get Started Now!! Click Here to Visit Enterprise's CarShare Website
You only need an Housing Non Premium Permit.
See Map of Housing Non Premium and Housing Premium Zones
Read to see what we are doing and what you can do.
What are your options? Click here to find out more.
Student Permit Information
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets
New Yellow Line
New Purple Line Transit Service
Big discounts offered to Students, Faculty, and Staff. Visit www.InShuttle.com/wku to make your reservations! Click the headline above for more information.