- Buy your WKU Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Campus Services and Facilities
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Housing Premium Wait List is Open
|Date: Wednesday, April 2nd, 2014||Return|
If you are interested in purchasing a Housing Premium Permit for the 2014-2015 Academic Year, sign up for the Housing Premium Wait List now. The wait list for Housing Premium (HP) Permits is open.
To sign up for the Housing Premium waitlist:
- Log into your WKU Parking accountusing your NetID and password.
- If you need help on setting up your NetID and/or password, see www.wku.edu/it/accounts.
- Select “Permit Wait List” to Add/Edit Your Account Waitlists.
- Click “Next” to proceed.
- Click “Add” for the wait list you wish to sign up for. The next screen will confirm your position on the waitlist.
All Housing Premium permits will be sold from this waitlist on a first come, first served basis. Students will be notified by e-mail if/when they are granted the right to purchase a Housing Premium permit.
Other permit options for Housing students are the Housing Non-Premium or the Alumni Square Garage permit. These permits will be available once permit sales begin. Students remaining on the Premium Housing Permit wait list may have the opportunity to upgrade during the year if space allows.
Please contact PTS at 270-745-2361 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
10/21 and 10/22
Commuter Permit Holders ONLY
This week only (Sept 1-5)
Commuters - New Parking Option Available
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets
New Yellow Line
New Purple Line Transit Service
Big discounts offered to Students, Faculty, and Staff. Visit www.InShuttle.com/wku to make your reservations! Click the headline above for more information.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,