- Buy your WKU Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Campus Services and Facilities
- 15 Passenger Van Training
2014-2015 Parking Permits on Sale Now
|Date: Monday, April 21st, 2014||Return|
- Visit www.wku.edu/transportation and click on “Buy Your WKU Parking Permit” on the left.
- Permits can be billed to your WKU student account if ordered by Thursday, September 4th.
- Pre-ordered permits will be mailed to home addresses beginning in mid-July.
New for 2014-2015:
- Commuter Permits for main campus will be limited and sold on a first come, first served basis.
- Premium Housing and Non-Premium Housing permit options are available for campus residents.
Premium Housing permits will be managed by a waitlist.
- Several changes are being made to the Topper Transit. Bus frequencies are being increased and routes are being adjusted. Please see our “Changes to Transit” link on our website for full details.
- For more information on upcoming changes, please see our “Changes for 2014-15” link.
Guaranteed Parking: Have you considered the Alumni Square Garage? The ASG permit offers guaranteed parking in the Alumni Square Garage! If you are a Commuter with classes on the north end of campus, the ASG permit may be right for you. ASG permit sales are limited and are offered on a first come, first served basis with a lower price for Commuter students.
What are your options? Click here to find out more.
Student Permit Information
Did You Win?
Same electronic form for all service requests!
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets
New Yellow Line
New Purple Line Transit Service
Big discounts offered to Students, Faculty, and Staff. Visit www.InShuttle.com/wku to make your reservations! Click the headline above for more information.