- Buy your WKU Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Campus Services and Facilities
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Nashville Rd and University Blvd. Lane Closures
|Date: Monday, May 5th, 2014||Return|
Kentucky Transportation Cabinet’s roundabout project at the intersection of Nashville Road and University Blvd began Sunday evening and will continue through Saturday, May 10th. Lane closures will occur tonight, Monday, May 5th, and Tuesday, May 6th from 6:00 PM to 6:00 AM.
On Sunday night, the center median on 31-W was removed. During the lane closures, the area where the median was located will be paved and striped. Beginning the morning of Wednesday, May 7th, there will be a lane shift in place. Traffic will be shifted to the center of the road in both directions from the intersection to Chestnut Street. Listed below are changes in both directions.
Traffic traveling U.S. 31-W south:
- There will be a right turning lane onto University Blvd.
- The center lane will allow traffic to turn left onto Loving Way, turn right onto University Blvd, or continue straight to Nashville Rd.
Traffic traveling U.S. 31-W north:
- There will be a lane shift toward the center of the road at Oaklawn Way before the intersection.
- The left turn lane onto Chestnut will not be marked. Please use caution in this area.
Other work includes sidewalk closures around the jobsite, heavy land clearing, and utility/pipe work. Heavy construction in the area can be expected until the project’s completion. Please slow down and use caution.
For more information and maps, please visit the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet website HERE. You may also contact Wes Watt, Public Information Officer at Kentucky Transportation Cabinet, at 270-746-7898 ext. 275 for more information.
10/26 to 10/31
WKU football will host Old Dominion at home on Sat, October 25th
Commuter Permit Holders ONLY
This week only (Sept 1-5)
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets
New Yellow Line
New Purple Line Transit Service
Big discounts offered to Students, Faculty, and Staff. Visit www.InShuttle.com/wku to make your reservations! Click the headline above for more information.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,