- Buy your WKU Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Campus Services and Facilities
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Parking and Transit May Session Changes
|Date: Friday, May 16th, 2014||Return|
The following parking and transit changes will be in effect for May session:
May 17th – May 31st
- All WKU permits will be honored in all student (Commuter and Housing) lots.
- Faculty/Staff Premium and Non-Premium permits will be enforced as usual.
- Parking meters will be enforced as usual.
- Green Line will operate on a 1-hour frequency 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM on Wednesdays and Saturdays ONLY.
- Transit service between Main and South Campus will be on call ONLY 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM weekdays. Please call 270-745-2361 to schedule pick-up.
- ADA service will be on call ONLY. Please call 270-745-2361.
Office hours for Parking and Transportation will be 7:30 AM – 3:00 PM beginning Monday, May 19th until Friday, June 6th.
Please direct any questions to PTS at 270-745-2361 or email@example.com.
Wednesday, December 17th to Sunday, January 20th
Reduced services will be in effect during the Winter Break.
Need a Ride to the Airport for the Holidays?
Commuter Permit Holders ONLY
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets
New Yellow Line
New Purple Line Transit Service
Big discounts offered to Students, Faculty, and Staff. Visit www.InShuttle.com/wku to make your reservations! Click the headline above for more information.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,