- Buy your WKU Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Campus Services and Facilities
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Parking and Transit Summer Changes
|Date: Friday, June 6th, 2014||Return to Archive|
The following parking and transit changes will be in effect for June 9th – Aug 14th, 2014:
- All WKU permits will be honored in all student (Commuter and Housing) lots.
- Faculty/Staff Premium and Non-Premium zones will be enforced as usual.
- Parking meters will be enforced as usual.
- The following lots are open parking during the summer (no permit required).
- Russellville Road
- Service Supply
- University Blvd
- Adams Street
- Campbell Lane
- View the Summer Lighting Plan Map to see a list of lots that close at dusk.
- White Line will operate on a 30-minute frequency.
- Monday – Thursday: service will be provided from 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM. Last round begins at Campbell Lane Lot at 3:30 PM.
- Friday: service will be provided from 7:30 AM – 1:00 PM. Last round begins at Campbell Lane Lot at 12:30 PM.
- Green Line will operate on a 1-hour frequency from 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM on Wednesdays and Saturdays ONLY. Last round begins at Campbell Lane Lot at 7:00 PM.
- ADA service will be on call ONLY. Please call 270-745-2361.
Additional information may be found at www.wku.edu/transportation. Normal parking regulations and full transit services resume on Monday, August 25, 2014. Please direct any questions to Parking and Transportation Services at 270-745-2361 or email@example.com.
(Click for More)
10/26 to 10/31
Commuter Permit Holders ONLY
This week only (Sept 1-5)
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets
New Yellow Line
New Purple Line Transit Service
Big discounts offered to Students, Faculty, and Staff. Visit www.InShuttle.com/wku to make your reservations! Click the headline above for more information.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,