I NEED A WEBSITE
- Policies & Procedures
- Sample Website Templates
- Request a Website
- OUCampus CMS Training
- Web Content Best Practices
About WKU Creative Web Services
The Office of Creative Web Services oversees the university website and works in tandem with both Marketing and Communications and Information Technology to ensure a consistent content, design and branding across the University website.
Services provided include:
- Training and support for OUCampus ECMS including content preparation and CMS software training
- Social and interactive media consultation
- Website evaluations and recommendations
- Strategic Web marketing
- Web Analytics training and development
- E-newsletters and other electronic communication
- Classroom or professional presentations on subject of Web marketing
WKUCWS also manages University initiatives including social media partnerships and provides interactive media design services and more.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,