Because students should consider both their curricular and extracurricular choices as important to their preparation for their future career and personal goals, we provide information on course requirements as well as on issues such as gaining practical experience and taking advantage of special undergraduate study programs.
- The information in this website is not meant to take the place of meeting periodically with a health professions advisor.
- Every student should work with an advisor to develop and then continuously evaluate an individual academic program that will meet personal goals.
- The pre-health links at the top will take you to more detailed information on the pre-professional programs at WKU, including: information on the schools, pre-professional course requirements, advising, advisors, the application process, admissions exams, and links to the web pages of professional schools in the region and their professional school associations.
- Monday, March 16th 11AM-1PM (Snell Hall 1st floor hallway)
Auburn University Harrison School of Pharmacy visit
- Tuesday, March 17th 6:00PM-7:00PM (TCCW 403)
- Wednesday, April 1st 11AM-1PM (Snell Hall 1st floor hallway)
Pre-Veterinary Club Meeting
- Monday, April 6th 6:30PM-7:30PM (Snell Hall 2113)
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,