Although there is no set formula to follow, no exact method to perform and no guarantees in gaining admission to Optometry School, the information and advice contained on the following pages should be of enormous help to you.
- General Facts and Figures
- Suggested Program of Study
- Optometry Admission Test (OAT)
- Pre-Health Advisory Committee
- Alpha Epsilon Delta (AED)
- Application Process
- Admissions Process
- Financial Aid
Links to Selected Optometry Schools' Home Pages
- University of Pikeville - Kentucky College of Optometry
- If interested in additional information or scheduling an on-site tour, please can call (606) 218-5517.
- University of Alabama - Birmingham
- Indiana University
- University of Missouri - St. Louis
- Southern College of Optometry (Memphis)
Links to more information
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,