Winter Weather Response Plan
(Pedestrian Snow Routes)
Welcome First Time Users
INSITE is our new WKU electronic work order requestor
NOTE: If you sign up after 4:30pm M-F, you will not be able to access system until 8am the next day. Also weekends would not go live until Monday morning.
EMERGENCIES: Please call our office 270-745-3253 or after hours you can call 270-745-2548 and they will contact the appropriate staff.
INSTRUCTIONS to Sign up:
1. Specify, "I am NOT a member of Maintenance Connection and then click OK.
2. When prompted for a connection key enter: 67676044
3. Fill our the member profile and click OK
- Use your WKU email to sign up
- Member ID format: WKU Net ID
- Password: Net ID password
4. Once you finish the sign up process, you will receive an email stating that you need approval.
5. You will receive a final email stating that you have been approved, You will then be ready to use the new system, which is very user friendly.
Register Here and follow the above instructions. You will not be able to utilize the system until you receive the 2nd email. If you have any issues, signing up, please call our office 270-745-3253.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,