Resources for the News Media
Media Relations staff assist members of the news media seeking information about the University or any of its divisions, colleges or departments. Please contact Bob Skipper or Tommy Newton at (270) 745-4295.
Please visit the following links for frequently requested information.
- About WKU
- History of WKU / Archives
- Open Records Requests
- WKU Administration
- WKU Board of Regents
- WKU Dean's and President's Lists
- WKU Directory
- WKU Events Listing
- WKU Fact Book
- WKU Graduate Lists
- WKU Main Campus Map
- WKU News
- WKU Parking Maps
- WKU Quick Facts
- WKU Social Media Directory
How to Access WKU NewsWKU News posts regularly to major social media outlets. For additional information and to follow us, visit the WKU Social Media Directory.
Accessing WiFi on Campus
Members of the media needing wireless Internet access may use the WKU-Guest network.
- Using your wireless client software, discover and connect to the WKU-Guest network.
- Open a web browser and attempt to browse a site. When this step is performed, you will be prompted with a “splash page” that will contain information regarding the WKU-Guest network and the Acceptable Use Policy in order to use this resource.
- Guests must agree to the Acceptable Use Policy in order to use this resource.
- This access has some limitations. If you need greater access, contact Media Relations at (270) 745-4295 and request a sponsored account.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,