CHHS Spotlight-Stakeholder Dr. Keith R. Knapp
|Date: Monday, June 11th, 2012||Return|
The American College of Health Care Administrators (ACHCA) announced that Dr. Keith R. Knapp, President and Chief Executive Officer of Christian Care Communities is the 2012 recipient of the Distinguished Service to ACHCA Award. The award was presented during the recent awards banquet at ACHCA’s Annual Convocation and Exposition in Nashville, Tennessee.
The Distinguished Service to ACHCA Award recognizes an ACHCA Fellow who has demonstrated distinguished service to ACHCA and leadership within the profession of long-term care administration. Dr. Knapp’s ongoing commitment to ACHCA on the national and state level makes him an outstanding example and deserving award winner in long-term care.
Dr. Knapp has served the ACHCA since 1982 in a number of different capacities. He is a past National President and has continued to serve in many roles, including serving on the Academy Board of Trustees, Convocation Committee, and Mentoring Task Force. He has also served several terms on the Kentucky Nursing Home Administrators Licensure Board, and successfully spearheaded the effort to include ACHCA Certification in the state’s regulations as an accepted qualification for gaining reciprocity. His knowledge, experience, energy, and enthusiasm are an inspiration and have been invaluable to both the national ACHCA and the Kentucky Chapter.
Celebrating 50 years of excellence (1962-2012), the American College of Health Care Administrators (ACHCA) is the only professional association devoted solely to meeting the professional needs of today's long-term care administrators and executives. Focusing on advancing leadership excellence, ACHCA provides professional education and certification to its diverse membership of administrators from across the continuum of long-term care. For more information about ACHCA contact the national office at (202) 536-5120 or visit www.achca.org.
Dr. Keith R. Knapp
- All Categories
- CHHS October 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May/June 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2013 E-Newsletter
- Archived CHHS News
- CHHS October 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2011 E-Newsletter
Lady Toppers play Thurs 11/20. Hilltoppers play Sat 11/22
Saturday, November 22nd, 2014 at 11:00 AM.
Forty parents, educators, counselors, and administrators came to Bowling Green November 5 to hear a leading authority on twice-exceptional education at the 2014 Twice-Exceptional (2e) Learners Seminar.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,