WKU graduate named to position with public relations firm
|Date: Tuesday, January 15th, 2013||Return|
WKU graduate Mckenzi Loid of Bowling Green has been named assistant account manager at Guthrie/Mayes Public Relations.
Loid, who earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in public relations with a minor in sales, brings a strong academic background in public relations and experience in social media, traditional media relations, event planning and more. She is a member of the Public Relations Society of America and the Young Professionals Association of Louisville.
While at WKU, she served internships for the Bowling Green Area Convention & Visitors Bureau; Western Integrated Media; WBKO-TV; and Culligan Water. She also traveled to London and Los Angeles as a student in WKU’s School of Journalism & Broadcasting.
Headquartered in Louisville, Guthrie/Mayes is one of Kentucky’s largest independent public relations firms. It is the only public relations firm with offices in both Louisville and Lexington. The agency’s client-service areas include strategic communications counseling, media relations, social media, corporate communications, public affairs/issues management and crisis communications. The firm also has a long established media-training practice area with clients throughout the United States.
Contact: Dan Hartlage, (502) 741-0969.
- All Categories
- CHHS October 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May/June 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2013 E-Newsletter
- Archived CHHS News
- CHHS October 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2011 E-Newsletter
Saturday, December 14th
New numbers out from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reveal that fewer women in the United States are having children.
Journalism Scholars Day, a 41-year tradition at WKU, attracted more than 385 Kentucky high school journalism students from 15 schools across the state to campus on Nov. 15.
The Fall Super Saturdays program, which is put on by The Center for Gifted Studies, hosted more than 500 first through eighth graders from two states and more than 40 school districts each Saturday from Nov. 2 to Nov. 23.