Terri Flood attends KSHPRM 2013 spring conference
|Author: Terri F.|
Date: Thursday, April 18th, 2013
Terri Flood, marketing coordinator at WKU Health Services attended the Kentucky Society for Healthcare Public Relations & Marketing (KSHPRM) spring conference on Tuesday, April 16th at the National Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, KY.
The conference began with Stephen Moegling of Franklin Street, discussing how to make physicians advocates of your hospital marketing campaign. His presentation discussed best practices and how to engage physicians with direct campaigns and drive revenue to key service lines.
The morning continued with Ken Honeywell, creative director at Well Done Marketing. Ken discussed the importance of content marketing strategies and how they can benefit patients and prospects looking for health information and advice on hospital websites. He also discussed specific hospitals that have had success through using multiple content platforms. Those platforms include: feature stories, patient testimonials, awareness events, physician advice, videos and promotional contest.
The day continued with Noreen Reithofer and Sheri Harris of Krames StayWell. As health care reform shifts the payment landscape away from volume and towards value, it is increasingly important for health care providers to position their services toward staying healthy, versus treatment for the sick. Noreen and Sheri discussed how organizations throughout the country are successfully making this shift through websites, microsites, blogs, magazines, online forums, text programs and e-newsletters. They shared examples of how specific hospitals are promoting, engaging and connecting with their employees and patients.
Cody Vest, creative director at Vest Advertising discussed how to reach more people with less money by using digital advertising. As the masses have hopped on-board the social media revolution and lended their information as digital currency, the strategies of digital advertising have changed from being an alternate outlet on which to spend ad dollars, to a hybrid of direct marketing and word of mouth. Cody discussed how data drives strategy and how it can increase ROI.
The conference concluded with a tour of the Corvette Museum.
- All Categories
- CHHS October 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May/June 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2013 E-Newsletter
- Archived CHHS News
- CHHS October 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2011 E-Newsletter
A summary of WKU National Dance Education Organization Student Chapter Fundraising events for fall 2014.
Details about the Alpha Psi Omega Freshman Cabaret at WKU.
Detailed information about an upcoming audition for Six Characters in Search of an Author