KHSAA Parking Changes FOR HOUSING STUDENTS
|Date: Monday, December 2nd, 2013||Return to Archive|
Please be aware parking will be disrupted and traffic congestion will be heavy during the KHSAA Football Championships, December 6th and 7th. Please plan extra time to reach your destinations on campus.
Housing Parking Changes (HOUSING PARKING MAP FOR DECEMBER 6TH AND 7TH)
- Creason Lot and the Russellville Road Lotwill be reserved for event parking.
- All vehicles must be moved from Creason Lot by 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, December 5th.
- Vehicles remaining in the lot on Thursday (after 5:00PM), Friday or Saturday will be fined $100.
- There will be no on-street parking on Avenue of Champions between the South Lawn Lot and the Poland Lot.
- Vehicles must be removed by 7:30 AM, Friday, December 6th.
- Vehicles remaining after 7:30 AM may be issued a $35 fine and towed.
- Alternate parking is available in other Housing Lots, or in the Chestnut Street South Lot beginning Thursday, December 5th.
- For event safety, Avenue of Champions will be closed to through traffic at 2:00 p.m. each day. Event traffic and those parking in Parking Structure 1 will be allowed.
- As a result, there will be no access to the Poland Lot or Avenue of Champions Housing Parking during the events.
- After each football game, WKU PD will control University Blvd/College Heights Blvd intersection to divert traffic off campus. Plan to use Normal Street to access campus.
More about the event
For the fifth year in a row, WKU has the honor of hosting the 2013 Russell Athletic/KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl State Football Championships on Friday, December 6th and Saturday December 7th. This two-day event will bring thousands of people from across the Commonwealth to Bowling Green and onto our campus.
We recognize this event is very disruptive to normal activities; however, it is an important event for campus. We apologize for the disruptions and appreciate your cooperation. Please direct any questions about these changes to Parking and Transportation Services at 270-745-2361 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parking and Transportation Services
- All Categories
- CHHS October 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May/June 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2013 E-Newsletter
- Archived CHHS News
- CHHS October 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2011 E-Newsletter
December 5th - 6th
November 26th -November 30th
Forty parents, educators, counselors, and administrators came to Bowling Green November 5 to hear a leading authority on twice-exceptional education at the 2014 Twice-Exceptional (2e) Learners Seminar.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,