Open Advising for Political Science and International Affairs Students
|Date: Wednesday, November 2nd, 2011||Return|
Get ready to register for Spring semester through open advising with the Political Science Department. All Political Science and International Affairs students are welcome to stop by the office during these times, no appointment necessary:
- Friday, November 4: Noon to 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 8: 10 a.m. to noon.
- Thursday, November 10: Noon to 2 p.m.
Come prepared to make your advising session quick and easy:
- Review your transcript on ICap.
- Bring a list of required courses for your major/minor and general education requirements. This packet of information can be found at the front office and also on our website.
- Bring your proposed schedule for Spring semester.
Remember, no appointment is necessary, just drop in during the specified times!
The Political Science Department will be holding open advising sessions for all Political Science and Internal Affairs students on Friday Nov. 4, Tuesday Nov. 8, and Thursday Nov. 10. Click through for times and tips for preparation.
Come join the Political Science Department at the Potter College Fall Festival on Oct. 25 from 1-4 p.m.
PS 330, Political Theory, WILL BE offered next spring semester. The instructor, Dr. Justin Litke will offer PS 330 and PS 330H MWF 9:10 – 10:05. If you have any questions contact Dr Ardrey.