WKU Military Student Services
1906 College Heights BLVD
Tate Page Hall, 408
Bowling Green, KY 42101
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
WKU offers a SPECIAL tuition rate for those CURRENTLY serving in the Military!
Western Kentucky University offers a military tuition rate of $250 per credit hour for undergraduate and graduate courses to all service members currently on Active Duty, serving in a Reserve unit (excluding those on Individual Ready Reserve) or in a component of the National Guard. This tuition rate is applied when you utilize Department of Defense Tuition Assistance (DOD TA) through your service branch or when you utilize state-funded tuition assistance through your guard unit.
Currently serving military students who are unable to use DOD TA:
In recognition of your service, WKU will still extend to you the military tuition rate of $250 per credit hour. To utilize this special rate, the following rules apply:
- You, the service member, are responsible for the costs
- Must be admitted to WKU unless you are a GoArmyEd participant
- All Active Duty, Reservists (excluding Individual Ready Reserve) and National Guard members are eligible
- Your current status must be verified by either
- WKU Military Student Services (Tate Page Hall 408)
- Military Programs Coordinator (Ft. Knox - Briscoe Hall, Building 1174)
- You must complete the application at the time of registration for EACH semester you are not utilizing DOD TA. The form can be printed, scanned and submitted accordingly. Follow this link to complete the application and submit it completely online!
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,