129, Knicely Conference Center
2355 Nashville Road
Bowling Green, KY 42101
WKU Winter Term is an optional 3-week session in January in which students can take up to 4 credit hours.
With over 270 classes available, WKU Winter Term has something for everyone!
- Face-to-face classes at the Bowling Green and WKU Regional Campuses
- Study Away and Study Abroad opportunities
- Many online options to allow you to complete a course wherever you are!
Advantages of Winter Term
- GenEd and elective classes offered for both undergrad and grad students
- Get ahead and progress toward degree completion
- Catch up on a course dropped or missed
- Reduce your load during Fall/Spring semesters
- Repeat a course
- Complete a pre-requisite for a Fall/Spring course
A few weeks can make a big difference!
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,