Monday, January 6, 2014
Friday, January 24, 2014
WKU Winter Term welcomes undergraduate and graduate students from other colleges and universities.
Many of our classes are available online to allow you to complete a course wherever you are!
Application Deadline for Undergraduate & Graduate Students
- The application deadline for Kentucky, out–of–state, and international students is May 1.
How do you get started in WKU's Winter Term?
- Apply through the online form (there is a $40 application fee)
- Permission Form (our Admissions Office will send a transient permission form to be completed by the registrar or dean of your home institution)
- Letter of Good Standing (YOU must obtain this from your home institution's Registrar's Office – It may also be referred to as "enrollment verifications")
Please send the letter of good standing to:
Office of Admissions
1906 College Heights Blvd. #11020
Bowling Green, KY 42101-1020
- Enroll through TopNet (7-10 days after all of your paperwork is accepted, your enrollment status will change and you will be eligible to enroll)
More information may be found through WKU Admissions.
Graduate Student Visitors
WKU Winter Term offers a variety of graduate courses also!
Once you are ready to apply, you will need to apply online and submit the $40 application fee. Then submit your undergraduate transcript to:
WKU Graduate School
1906 College Heights Blvd. #11010
Bowling Green, KY 42101-11010
For more information, contact The Graduate School.
Phone: (270) 745-2446
Fax: (270) 745-6950
Visiting International Students
As a Leading American University with International reach, we welcome international students to become Hilltoppers during Winter Term.
For more information on how to apply, contact the WKU Office of International Programs.