Monday, January 6, 2014
Friday, January 24, 2014
WKU Winter Term is an optional 3-week session in January in which students can take up to 4 credit hours.
With over 270 classes available, WKU Winter Term has something for everyone!
MGT 361 - Business Communication Fundamentals
Click HERE for More Information
- Face-to-face classes at the Bowling Green and WKU Regional Campuses
- Study Away and Study Abroad opportunities
- Many online options to allow you to complete a course wherever you are!
Other advantages of Winter Term include:
- GenEd and elective classes offered for both undergrad and grad students
- Get ahead and progress toward degree completion
- Catch up on a course dropped or missed
- Reduce your load during Fall/Spring semesters
- Repeat a course
- Complete a pre-requisite for a Fall/Spring course
A few weeks can make a big difference! Join us this January for WKU Winter Term 2014!