Find your Foundation, Discover your Potential
DSU Room 2059
The 2017 Homecoming Game will take place on Saturday, October 14th vs Charlotte
- Banner Contest: Student Organizations and Residence Hall Associations are invited to compete in an annual homecoming banner competition. Winners for Greek Life, Residence Hall Associations and Student Organizations are are selected based on their creativity, use of homecoming theme, originality and aesthetics.
- Homecoming Games: a fun competition of 6-8 events designed to test the participant's skill, agility, and flexibility. The Homecoming Games are open to all WKU organizations and up to 3 organizations may join together to form a team for these events.
- Homecoming Parade and Float contest: Student Organizations and Residence Halls are encouraged to submit entries for the annual Homecoming Parade and Float contest. Organizations are judged based upon their adherence to the Homecoming theme, originality, color selection and overall street appeal.
- Big Red's Roar: A major pep rally where turn outs of over 3,000 individuals come to pump up the student interest in Homecoming. For the past several years, numerous organizations have been fighting for the "Red and White Spirit Stick" which designates the group with the most energy and enthusiasm at Big Red's Roar.
- Step Show: Join WKU's National Pan-Hellenic Council for one of the most exciting events of the Homecoming week. Watch our nine NPHC fraternities and sororities battle on stage in a series of dance steps, vibrant music selections and elaborate themes which are unique to the ritual identity of each Chapter and their culture.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,