Master of Science in Environmental and Occupational Health Science (MS in EOHS) Program
MS in EOHS Students Visit Logan Aluminum Spring 2016
The MS in EOHS program evaluates the overall quality of applicants including academic achievements, personal motivation, knowledge about environmental and occupational health professions, health related and life experiences, and recommendations.
Admission Requirements for the MS in EOHS Program:
- Completion of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution or its equivalent.
- An undergraduate major/ minor in environmental/ occupational health science, including supporting courses in science and mathematics, or previous education in the sciences basic to health.
- Exceptions may be made for students with undergraduate degrees in other disciplines. However, additional courses may be required before full admission is granted to the MS program.
- A cumulative GPA from a U.S. accredited university of at least a 3.2 on a 4.0 scale, or a cumulative GPA of greater than 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in the Environmental Health and Safety graduate certificate program.
- If applicable, Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) exam: International students must attain a minimum of 550 on the written TOEFL, a minimum of 213 on the computerized TOEFL, a minimum of 79 on the Internet TOEFL, or a minimum of 6.5 on the IELTS.
- All applicants are encouraged to take the GRE. However, full admission will be granted to applicants who fulfill one of the following conditions: GRE minimum of 139 for the verbal score, 139 for the quantitative score; cumulative GPA of at least 3.2 on 4.0 scale from an accredited university in the United States.
All application materials must be submitted to the WKU office of graduate studies (http://www.wku.edu/graduate/) in a timely manner to enable graduate studies and admissions committee to process your application promptly.
For More Information, contact:
Dr. Ritchie D. Taylor
EOHS Graduate Program
Academic Complex 236 D
Phone: (270) 745-8975
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,