In addition to requirements set forth by the Graduate School, the MPH program requires:
1. Completion of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution or its equivalent.
2. Evidence of ability to perform at the graduate level:
3. An original, written personal statement answering each of the following questions:
5. Two letters of academic or professional reference
6. If applicable, test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) exam with a minimum score of 550 on the written TOEFL, or minimum score of 79 on the internet based TOEFL (iBT), or a minimum of 6.5 on the IELTS.
Applicants who do not meet the criteria set forth for regular admission may be admitted conditionally. Additional materials may be requested.
Applications must be submitted online, directly to the Graduate School.