Ogden Foundation Scholarship
1. Must be a Kentucky high school graduate, or parent must be a legal resident of the State of Kentucky. Warren County residents given priority over all other applicants when satisfaction of the other eligibility and selection criteria is essentially equal.
2. Must return a complete scholarship application form by February 1 of the year student plans to enroll. Send application form to Western Kentucky University Office of Student Financial Assistance, 1906 College Heights Blvd. #11018, Bowling Green, KY 42101-1018.
3. Must submit high school transcript with application, including evidence of:
a. ACT composite score of at least 26 or an ACT score of 26 or higher in mathematics and / or science.
b. High school grade point average of 3.2 or higher preferred.
4. Must enroll as a full-time student at Western Kentucky University.
5. Must declare a major in a degree program offered by the Ogden College of Science and Engineering at Western Kentucky University.
6. Must maintain minimum GPA of 3.2 at Western Kentucky University.
7. Students must continue to meet all the above eligibility requirements (GPA of 3.2 or above, and full-time student status in an Ogden degree program) in order to continue receiving the award.
8. Scholarship will renew automatically each year for students in good standing.
9. May receive a maximum of four years (eight semesters) of scholarship awards.
10. Applicants who receive a Presidential, Award of Excellence or Hallmark Scholarship are ineligible for the Ogden College Foundation Scholarship.
11. Current WKU students who meet eligibility requirements may also apply. Upperclassmen submit a letter of recommendation from a faculty member.
For more information on the Ogden Foundation Scholarship, please e-mail Leigh Jones at email@example.com.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,