Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Tate Page Hall 251
Phone: (270) 745-3575
What is Project Graduate?
Project Graduate is a statewide effort dedicated to helping people finish degrees they started earlier in life. WKU Adult Learner Services is a partner in that initiative. Adult Learner Services can help returning students re-acclimate to the ever-changing university environment. We also strive to connect adult students to the campus resources that can help them be successful. We can help adults determine if there are new requirements that they have to meet in pursuing their old degree. We can also help adults determine the fastest way to complete a degree with the credits they've already earned. Adults have very busy schedules and for them it's nice to have one number, one email address where they can get the support they need.
Project Graduate Qualifications:
- Must be seeking first bachelor's degree, have 80 or more credit hours from regionally accredited colleges or universities, and be out of college for at least two (2) years, OR...
- Must be seeking an associate degree (first undergraduate degree), have 30 or more credit hours from regionally accredited colleges or universities, and be out of college for at least two (2) years.
Project Graduate students qualify for the following services:
- Undergraduate Application Fee Waiver
- One-stop "single point of contact" service
- Personal academic advising & degree audit summaries
- Academic amnesty on case-by-case basis
- Ongoing student support services
- Assistance with Prior Learning Assessment (PLA)
- Tier II Priority Registration Status
Contact us today via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (270) 745-3575 or toll-free at 1-877-958-4723 to find out how you can get your degree and finish!
"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." --Christopher Reeve
A family health issue kept John Bailey from finishing his degree more than 20 years ago. He's now back in school to further his education and create some additional opportunities in his law enforcement career.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,