GIS Course Descriptions:
WKU GIScience Club
(Est. Sept 2013): All interested, current, and alumni in WKU GIS are welcomed! Click the 'Like' button for our FB page!
GIS services are provided by the WKU's Center for GIS (IEB 305). The following are those services:
- Printing posters and maps (sizes A through E or at least one dimension cannot exceed
$6 per square foot per print. 10% discount will apply for batch jobs of 3 or more (faculty, staff, student, and public).
- GIS/GPS projects, partial or whole.
- Consulting, analysis, and data processing (GIS or GPS).
- Workshops (GIS or GPS)
- K-12 Workshops
- Continuing Education Units (CEU)
- Custom Workshops
- WKU-O KAMP Workshop (March '14)
- Distributable GIS
- Web Mapping Services
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,