GIS Course Descriptions:
Hilltopper GIS FaceBook
Established Sept 2013, all interested (including current students, staff, and faculty as well as alumni) in WKU GIS are welcomed to join our FB page! Click the 'Like' button to keep up-to-date on WKU GIS and GIS events!
GIS services are provided by the WKU's Center for GIS (IEB 305). The following are those services:
- Printing posters and maps (sizes A through E or at least one dimension cannot exceed
$6 per square foot per print. 10% discount will apply for batch jobs of 3 or more (faculty, staff, student, and public).
- GIS/GPS projects, partial or whole.
- Consulting, analysis, and data processing (GIS or GPS).
- Installing an Open Source Enterprise GIS
- Workshops (GIS/GPS)
- K-12 Workshops
- Continuing Education Units (CEU)
- Custom Workshops
- KAMP Workshops
- Distributable GIS
- Web Mapping Services
- Latitude and Longitude for Selected States
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,