WKU Nonprofit Administration Graduate Certificate Program
Graduate Certificate in Nonprofit Administration
What is it?
- A 12 credit hour (4 course) online program.
- Program designed to increase student preparedness for careers in, and service to, the nonprofit sector.
- Program design was guided by national curricular guidelines. The focused program addresses current issues and skills relevant to the nonprofit sector.
What courses are included?
- RSA 560 Issues in Nonprofit Administration
- RSA 565 Nonprofit Grant Writing and Fundraising
- RSA 570 Fiscal Administration in the Nonprofit Sector
- RSA 585 Nonprofit Practicum
When might I expect to see the courses offered? (subject to change)
- RSA 560 (Fall and Spring)
- RSA 565 (Fall and Spring)
- RSA 570 (Spring and Summer)
- RSA 585 (Summer)
Who is the program for?
- Nonprofit professionals interested in continuing their education.
- Students preparing for careers in the nonprofit sector.
- Community members interested in serving the nonprofit sector (e.g., board of directors, committees)
- Note: Applicants need a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
The minimum requirements and procedures for acceptance into the Graduate Certificate in Nonprofit Administration can be found at the following link: http://catalog.wku.edu/graduate/admission/
For more information about the cost of the program, average time to complete the program, and other important information, please visit this website.
How do I learn more?
To learn more about this program, please contact Dr. Raymond Poff by e-mail: email@example.com or by telephone (270) 745-2498