Noncredit Online Learning Opportunities
Western Kentucky University offers several types of web-based learning opportunities for individuals seeking career advancement.
WKU offers several online opportunities for healthcare professionals interested in specialized populations and subject matter.
- Faith Community Nursing Foundations Course
- Faith Community Nursing Coordinator Course
- Nursing Responses to Mental Health Issues in Agriculture Populations
- Traumatic Brain Injury Training for First Responders
- Worksite Health Promotion Professional Certificate
Western Kentucky University, in partnership with ed2go, offers online career training programs in many in-demand occupations. Instructors/mentors are actively involved in your online learning experience, responding to any questions or concerns, as well as encouraging and motivating you to succeed.
By partnering with Ed2Go, WKU offers instructor-facilitated online courses that are informative, convenient and interactive. With topics such as computer applications, personal finance, web design, nutrition and starting your own business, you are sure to find something of interest!