Union Student Staff Job Positions
Qualifications (all positions)
- Enrolled as a full-time student
- Current FAFSA on file for the academic year
- Minimum 2.0 GPA
- Be self-motivated, punctual, excellent communications skills, and have a strong work ethic
- Must attend all Union staff meetings and training workshops
- Good disciplinary standing with the University
- Serves as the first-point-of-contact for customers and visitors in the Downing Student Union.
- Provides campus directions and recommendations to patrons.
- Responsible for notifying appropriate building staff when situations require their assistance.
- Responsible for distributing recreation room equipment/games to customers and collects appropriate payment.
- Ensures all returned equipment is in its original condition.
- Monitors the game room to make sure customers are complying with established policies.