Leadership & Volunteerism Programs
- Alternative Breaks
- Dynamic Leadership Institute
- High School Leadership Conference
- Leadership Trainings
- Make a Difference Day
- National Volunteer Week
- Relay for LIfe
- St. Jude Up Til Dawn
- The WKU Leadership Conference
- United Way Efforts
- V.I.P.-Volunteering in Progress
- Weekend in the Woods
The Alive Center
Like us on Facebook...
Comment on Twitter...
Leadership & Volunteerism is offering Leadership Trainings which are available to student organizations, classes, faculty/staff, and community groups. With the Leadership Trainings, each group has the opportunity to tailor the experience to meet their needs by selecting the number of sessions along with the topics. Sessions can be adjusted to meet the needs of any size group.
- Consensus: The Everglades Adventure
- Conflict Resolution: Keeping the End in Mind
- Diversity: Defining It and Empowering It!
- Ethics: A Case Study
- Etiquette: It's Not Just For Your Grandmother's Generation!
- Goal Setting & Visionary Leadership: Planning and Seeing What is Ahead
- Motivation & Delegation: Finding It, Creating It & Empowering It!
- Personality: Finding Your Shape!
- Team Building: Working Together
To find out more information, or to set up Leadership Trainings for your group, please
Mindy R. Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 270.745.2060
Department of Student Activities, Downing Student Union 2059
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,