Welcome to the WKU Food Pantry!
About the WKU Food Pantry:
The Office of Sustainability offers nonperishable food items, fresh vegetables (when in season), and limited toiletries to all WKU students, faculty and staff. No proof of need is necessary. Simply bring your WKU ID and you will complete a simple online form in our office each time you visit.
Hours of Operation: Fall Semester 2017
Monday: 1 pm - 4:30 pm
Tuesday: 8:30 am -11:30 am, 1:30 pm - 4 pm
Wednesday: 1 pm - 4:30 pm
Thursday: 8:30 am - 11:30 am, 1:30 pm - 4 pm
Friday: 9 am - 12 pm
Hours of Operation: Winter 2017-2018
Monday: 9 am - 3 pm
Tuesday: 9 am - 3 pm
Thursday: 9 am - 3 pm
Friday: 9 am - 3 pm
If you cannot make it during these hours and are in need, call (270) 745-2508 and we can arrange a time to open for you.
We are pleased to announce the establishment of a satellite Food Pantry location at
The South Campus pantry is located in the School of University Studies - C231. Contact Debra Hall for more information.
South Campus Food Pantry Fall Semester hours are:
Monday - Thursday: 8 am - 5 pm
Friday: 8 am - 4 pm
How to Donate:
Donations are supported by WKU and the Bowling Green community.
The Office of Sustainability welcomes all donations. Click HERE to find a list of the most needed items in the WKU Food Pantry.
The top items on the Food Pantry need list are:
- Canned chicken in water
- Dried whole grains such as rice and pasta
- Dried or canned fruit and 100% juices
- Whole grain cereals and granola bars
- peanut butter and jelly
- Hearty soups and canned pastas
Main Campus - The Office of Sustainability, 503 Regents Avenue
South Campus - School of University Studies C231.
Other Local Summer Food Assistance Programs:
- For Bowling Green’s city schools, breakfast will be served at 7:30 a.m. Monday through Friday at Dishman-McGinnis and Parker-Bennett-Curry Elementary schools starting Monday. Lunch will be served at 11:30 a.m. at both locations, as well as at the Bowling Green Independent School District Professional Development and Learning Center (the old Dishman-McGinnis school).
- County schools will host their programs at Warren Elementary and Natcher Elementary schools starting Monday where breakfast and lunch at both schools will be served at 7:45 a.m. and 11 a.m.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,