Like GWS on Facebook
Gender & Women's Studies
Interested undergraduate students may fill out a change of major/minor/advisor form on TopNet
Hi, I'm Megan Maddern, the graduate assistant for the Gender & Women's Studies Program at WKU. I want to help you through the graduate certificate application process. Let's take a look at the process together. These step by step instructions should assist you to fill out the forms.
How to apply:
- From the Graduate Certificate in Gender and Women’s Studies page,
- Click the apply now button on the left side.
- Next click on graduate admissions (domestic and international).
- First time WKU applicants click the application account creation.
- Then log in.
- Under the heading “Applications in Progress” in the Admission Term column, select New.
- Fill out all sections of the application.
- Then click “submit” (please note that an application is not submitted until the non-refundable application fee is paid).
After you submit your application, in order to be considered for the program, you must send:
- transcripts from all institutions attended
- statement of purpose
If you should run into any problems during this process, you can contact me at GWS (270) 745-6995. Please, let us know if there is any way we can help. We look forward to working with you. Good luck!
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,