Skip to main content
Skip to main content

Info for Faculty


Chemistry Advising Handbook -- Current Edition


Administrative Forms (non-travel)

Finance and Admin Forms - Accounting, Accounts Payable, Grants and Contracts, Insurance, Inventory Control, Payroll, Purchasing, Shipping and Receiving, and Travel:

Academic Affairs Forms - Faculty Award Nomination, Application for Sabbatical Leave, Request for Authorization of Out-of-Country, and Employee Travel Authorization Form:

Graduate Studies Forms:


Information Technology and Support

Purchasing a WKU Computer:

IT Help Request: or call 745-7000


Ogden College Information

Ogden College Equipment and Facilities Information:

T&E Food Card Request Form (For prospective faculty and departmental speakers):


Travel Forms and Information

Travel Authorization: Complete before travel occurs. Includes request for department/college funding:

Travel - mileage tables, subsistence rates, and commodity codes:

Group Travel Instructions:

WKU Faculty/Staff Information

University Senate:

Faculty Handbook:

Institutional Research - Fact Book and Data Requests:

Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
download excel.

Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
download word.

Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
download powerpoint.

Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,
download quicktime.

 Last Modified 10/4/17