Success with Summer Sessions
Summer Session classes are available on-campus (Bowling Green or all Regional campuses), through Study Abroad and Study Away, or ONLINE!
With WKU Summer Sessions, it is easy to get more out of your summer.
Why take a Summer Session?
- Speed up progress toward your degree
- Catch up on courses you've dropped or missed
- Creative course formats, relaxed atmosphere and better parking
Priority Registration Schedule
- March 14 and after - Graduate students
- March 15 and after - Seniors (90 or more earned hours)
- March 16 and after - Juniors (60 - 89 earned hours)
- March 17 and after - Sophomores (30 - 59 earned hours)
- March 18 and after - Freshmen (0 - 29 earned hours)
There are NO advising requirements for summer registration
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,