- Floor Plans
- Photo Galleries
- Contact Us
WKU KENTUCKY STREET APARTMENTS
The WKU 1350 Kentucky Street Apartments (attached to Alumni Square Garage), owned and operated by the Department of Housing & Residence Life at WKU, opened in the fall of 2012. These 2 bedroom units are available to WKU Juniors and Seniors. Each lessee has their own bedroom and shares a common space kitchen and living room. This on-campus apartment option allows students to have the experience of living off-campus with the convenience of living steps away from the Hill.
The new WKU 1355 Kentucky Street Apartments opened in the fall of 2014 and include one-bedroom and two-bedroom options. These apartments will provide more living options for WKU students.
*The Kentucky Street Apartments are full for the Fall 2015, we will be filling any vacancies we receive from the wait list.
All units are identical and come with the following amenities:
- Fully furnished with a couch, coffee table, bar stools (1350 Kentucky Street only), full size bed, dresser and nightstand
- Stainless Steel Appliances - refrigerator, stove, dishwasher
- Washer and Dryer
- Crown Molding
- Granite Counter Tops
- Utility Closet
- Closets in Bedroom with Wire Shelving
- Tiled Bathrooms
- Ceiling Fans in Living Room and Bedrooms
- Window Blinds
- Full time and approved part time students
- Over 60 earned credit hours
- 11-month lease with option for 12
- Apartment rent will be applied to your WKU student account. Scholarships and financial aid can be applied - View Rates
- Utility (Electricity) Allowance - $40/month/person, all others included
- Cable and Internet included in rent
*The Kentucky Street Apartment are full for the Fall 2015, we will be filling any vacancies we receive from the wait list.
If you are currently on the wait list, your name will remain there.
Phone: (270) 745-4359
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,