The Raymond B. Preston Health & Activities Center
Check Out Our Memberships:
Have More Questions?
Contact Becky Sims, Office Coordinator
For more information regarding memberships, please contact our Office Coordinator, Becky Sims, at (270)745-6061. You can also visit the IMREC SPORTS Office located on the 2nd Floor of the Preston Center.
Getting in the building
All users must have an ID
All members must have an ID to enter the building. Only current WKU F/S & Students may use their WKU 800#'s. All others will be assigned a Preston Only 500#, and must purchase a $10 Preston Only ID card. There is a $20 replacement fee for all lost or stolen IDs.
Where should you park?
Preston Center members who are not enrolled as students, and who are not employed by the university are eligible to purchase a Preston Center Parking Permit at $10 per semester (Fall, Spring, and Summer). The parking permits must be purchased at WKU Parking and Transportation. For further details, please contact Parking and Transportation at (270)745-2361.
Preston Center Children's Policy
- Dependent children and grandchildren, 18 and under, may obtain a membership under the condition their legal guardian(s) are members of the Preston Center.
- An adult must accompany a dependent child or grandchild who is 14 years of age or under. Children 4 years and under may not be left unattended.
- Free memberships are available for children & grandchildren 4 years of age & under.
- Children 14 years & under are not allowed into the Fitness Center.
- Children 14 years & under must be accompanied by an adult in the Natatorium. All children must pass a swim test to go off of the diving boards.
- Children 14 years & under must be accompained by an adult on the track.
- Children 14 years & under can not sponsor a guest.
- All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian or have a signed consent form on file in the IMREC SPORTS Office. Consent forms are available in our office or below.