Outdoor Recreation Adventure Center (ORAC)
- Click https://online.spectrumng.net/wku/
- If you are a new guest, select "Become a Guest" and follow the instructions
- Fill out all the information and create a username and password you will remember
- Go to Program Registration
- Select "ORAC" and "ORAC Certification"
- Add the WFA to your cart and continue with checkout
- For more questions regarding the class please email us at email@example.com
Located in the Preston Health & Activities Center
Ready to create your own adventure? ORAC has you covered for all of your outdoor equipment needs. Whether you're craving a weekend in the backcountry or a quick paddle after work, ORAC can outfit your next adventure in the outdoors.
The ORAC Bike Shop can help maintain your bike for all of your commuting and leisurely riding needs.
Our goal is to provide affordable and timely service for the WKU campus and community.
Register in the Preston Center today!
Want to get experience outside of the classroom? WKU ORAC offers a variety of trips that range from backcountry overnight trips, day trips, to waterfall tours.
Let ORAC take you there!
The strength of ORAC is its staff. Check out the amazing line-up we have this year. Want to work for us? Ask for an application on your next trip to the Preston Center.
The key to a great trip is preparation and planning. Check out this page for a variety of links to helpful websites when planning your own excursion.
Need maps, guidebooks, or old-fashioned advice? Visit ORAC at the Preston Center for more resources!
You can find us at the following:
Raymond B. Preston Health & Activities Center, Bowling Green, KY 42101
FEBRUARY REDUCED: Hours of Operation:
Monday: 3-6 pm
Friday: 3-6 pm